At its annual Members’ Party last night, 1% for the Tetons matched the filmmakers and projects taking part in its 2012 Video Blitz.
Eight Tetons-area filmmakers were randomly matched with eight
projects funded by 1% for the Tetons. Fimmakers’ names were placed into one bucket, project names were placed in a second, and eight 1% for the Tetons members drew names to make the match. The eight filmmakers and their matched projects are:
1. Carrie Richer Films – Northern Rockies Conservation Cooperative – Mule Deer & Planning
2. Fisher Creative – Teton Regional Land Trust – Teton River Conservation Campaign
3. Full Room Productions – Jackson Hole Conservation Alliance – Wildlife-friendly Highway Alternatives
4. KGB Productions – Teton Freedom Riders – Candyland Trail
5. Koriakin Etc. – Craighead Beringia South – Removing Lead from Wildlife and Wildlands
6. RippleChange Communications – Teton Raptor Center – Port-o-Potty Owl Project
7. Tower 3 Productions – Conservation Research Center, Teton Science Schools – American Pika Distribution
8. Wrkshrt Digital – Friends of the Teton River – Native Trout’s Last Stand
We’ll be posting more about the projects and filmmakers this week on the blog and on Facebook.
Get your tickets for Saturday’s Video Blitz here: http://jhcenterforthearts.org/calendar/event/1-for-the-tetons-video-blitz-screening-celebratio